Folks, we are full: ALL our plots have been rented for the season. We have happily growing plants and gardeners… The weather is delicious and it is so beautiful in the garden. Come visit and see the tomatoes ripening, cool-season baby lettuces sprouting, bold cabbages emerging…. beautiful flowers all around, and butterflies… We hold yoga in the garden twice a month, with gatherings after. We do planting and maintaining in the general areas together. We are very grateful for the talented and dedicated new crop of gardeners we have gathered this season. Welcome to all of you!
- We are Full
- Garden Box Build
- Fall 2015 Season is here: There are a few garden boxes left.
- Installing our First Food Forest Patch!
- EarthFest 2015
- Rotary Community Garden Food Forest is coming! Sign up for the Design Workshop January 24-25, 2015
- Garden Boxes Full and Veggies are Happily Growing
- The Gardeners are at it again!
- Fall Season 2014
- Confessions of a Lapsed Community Gardener
- American Community Gardening Association
- Article about the garden in the Coral Springs Connections
- Donna's Garden Gate
- Florida Gardening Calendar
- Growing Killer Tomatoes
- Kitchen Garden Planner
- local organic seeds
- Permaculture Miami
- Rodale Institue
- Rotary Coral Springs Community Garden page on facebook
- South Florida Planting Guide, Very useful printout
- South Florida Vegetable Planting Guide
- The Fruitful Field – Pompano Beach's Community Garden
- UF IFAS gardening solutions blogs
- University of Florida – Extention
- Vegetable Planting Guide by Month for South Florida Gardeners