On the sidebar to your right is a helpful link, “Florida Gardening Calendar,” for suggestions about what vegetables to plant when in South Florida. This calendar – and a wealth of other information about agriculture and gardening – is from UF/IFAS (University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences) Extension. Extension is a partnership between state, county and federal governments to provide scientific knowledge and expertise to the public.
- A New Gardening Year/Season
- We are Full
- Garden Box Build
- Fall 2015 Season is here: There are a few garden boxes left.
- Installing our First Food Forest Patch!
- EarthFest 2015
- Rotary Community Garden Food Forest is coming! Sign up for the Design Workshop January 24-25, 2015
- Garden Boxes Full and Veggies are Happily Growing
- The Gardeners are at it again!
- Fall Season 2014
- American Community Gardening Association
- Article about the garden in the Coral Springs Connections
- Donna's Garden Gate
- Florida Gardening Calendar
- Growing Killer Tomatoes
- Kitchen Garden Planner
- local organic seeds
- Permaculture Miami
- Rodale Institue
- Rotary Coral Springs Community Garden page on facebook
- South Florida Planting Guide, Very useful printout
- South Florida Vegetable Planting Guide
- The Fruitful Field – Pompano Beach's Community Garden
- UF IFAS gardening solutions blogs
- University of Florida – Extention
- Vegetable Planting Guide by Month for South Florida Gardeners