Folks, we are full: ALL our plots have been rented for the season. We have happily growing plants and gardeners… The weather is delicious and it is so beautiful in the garden. Come visit and see the tomatoes ripening, cool-season baby lettuces sprouting, bold cabbages emerging…. beautiful flowers all around, and butterflies… We hold yoga in the garden twice a month, with gatherings after. We do planting and maintaining in the general areas together. We are very grateful for the talented and dedicated new crop of gardeners we have gathered this season. Welcome to all of you!
- Confessions of a Lapsed Community Gardener
- Community Connections and Lychee Tree
- Garden plots are Full
- New Season, New Gardeners, New Activities: Yoga and work/play in the Garden! Sunday, October 27
- New Annual Season Is Beginning 2013-2014
- Total Food Donations so far for 2013: 236 pounds!
- The Garden celebrates Earth Day Saturday April 13
- Eagle Scout project is the garden’s new beautiful walkway
- 2nd Donation to Local Food Pantry Shows We’ve Got Religion about Our Gardening!
- Amazing gathering September 15!
- American Community Gardening Association
- Article about the garden in the Coral Springs Connections
- Donna's Garden Gate
- Florida Gardening Calendar
- Growing Killer Tomatoes
- Kitchen Garden Planner
- local organic seeds
- Permaculture Miami
- Rodale Institue
- Rotary Coral Springs Community Garden page on facebook
- South Florida Planting Guide, Very useful printout
- South Florida Vegetable Planting Guide
- The Fruitful Field – Pompano Beach's Community Garden
- UF IFAS gardening solutions blogs
- University of Florida – Extention
- Vegetable Planting Guide by Month for South Florida Gardeners