Come join us in the garden for a celebration gathering. Bring a chair and something for the potluck. 3 to 5 pm. See you there!
- Confessions of a Lapsed Community Gardener
- Community Connections and Lychee Tree
- Garden plots are Full
- New Season, New Gardeners, New Activities: Yoga and work/play in the Garden! Sunday, October 27
- New Annual Season Is Beginning 2013-2014
- Total Food Donations so far for 2013: 236 pounds!
- The Garden celebrates Earth Day Saturday April 13
- Eagle Scout project is the garden’s new beautiful walkway
- 2nd Donation to Local Food Pantry Shows We’ve Got Religion about Our Gardening!
- Amazing gathering September 15!
- American Community Gardening Association
- Article about the garden in the Coral Springs Connections
- Donna's Garden Gate
- Florida Gardening Calendar
- Growing Killer Tomatoes
- Kitchen Garden Planner
- local organic seeds
- Permaculture Miami
- Rodale Institue
- Rotary Coral Springs Community Garden page on facebook
- South Florida Planting Guide, Very useful printout
- South Florida Vegetable Planting Guide
- The Fruitful Field – Pompano Beach's Community Garden
- UF IFAS gardening solutions blogs
- University of Florida – Extention
- Vegetable Planting Guide by Month for South Florida Gardeners